Bulbmeister.COM - Discussions Forum Index Bulbmeister.COM - Discussions
A place to share ideas in flower bulb gardening!
Menu
Bulbmeister.COM - Discussions Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
SmartFeedSmartFeed
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
BLOG
BUY BULBS
AUCTION
IMAGE GALLERY
HOME PAGE

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Status report...
Muscari armeniacum are in full bloom with their rich blue spikes. M. macrocarpum are very fragrant and in full bloom but suffered freeze...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bulbmeister.COM - Discussions Forum Index -> M-P -> Muscari
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xanadu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Status report... Reply with quote

zone 8/9 All of my muscari are in bloom, though M. pallens is beginning to fade. It's a lovely sight. I haven't grown muscari in years, though I love them. This is a new garden for me and I hope that they will thrive. Summers are hot and dry so I won't have to lift them. Does anyone know if voles, mice, etc. eat muscari? I have a bad infestation and lost a number of lilies before I realized what was wrong.
kmirvin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Spring 2003 - Sale! Reply with quote

Bulbmeister.COM is having a super sale on remaining spring bulb items with savings of up to 62%! Inventory reduction is needed before the rest must be potted or planted in the field. This is your chance to gain unbelievable savings while planting conditions are still excellent!

FEATURED ITEM

Lilium LA hybrids starting at only $2.95 a package! That's only $1.48 (save 50%) per bulb!! BUY 4 PACKAGES and each bulb is as little as $1.11 (save 62%)!!! These extremely vigorous hybrids are popping out of their storage packaging (4-18") and should be planted SOON! This is an exciting modern hybrid collection, only recently introduced, sure to add color to your gardening palette. How can you lose with exceptional color, vigor, hardiness, and fragrance?

Similar savings may be had with several other spring flower bulb items. All offers are subject to availability, so don't be too late to take advantage of incredible savings!

Shipping delay is presently no longer than 10 days after payment, and we still use exclusively the reliable USPS 2-3 Day Priority with Delivery Confirmation!
kmirvin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Status report... Reply with quote

Yes, and I covet the acquisition of 'Rimshot' for my fall sales!!!!

Thanks for the report, Martin. Last week, the last of my Muscari were in full bloom, M. comosum. This is the first time I've grown the peculiar creature. Very pretty. I uploaded an image to my gallery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bulbmeister.COM - Discussions Forum Index -> M-P -> Muscari All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: